The Temple of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♪♫♪

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Relationships

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Helen Laham
Admin
Helen Laham

Relationships Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Relationships   Relationships EmptyНед Апр 10, 2011 8:37 am

Cyrus told Seventeen magazine that she and Nick Jonas had dated for two years and "were in love", but were "fighting a lot" by the end.[143] After the break-up, Cyrus says that she initially "rebell[ed] against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."[143] In February 2008, Cyrus and her friend Mandy Jiroux opened a YouTube account and began posting videos of what they called The Miley and Mandy Show. The show, described as a "YouTube hit," is said to be filmed for fun by Cyrus and Jiroux and to be entirely their work, with Cyrus and Jiroux editing the footage together.[144]
In June 2009, Cyrus ended her nine-month relationship with model Justin Gaston shortly before flying to Georgia to film The Last Song.[145] While filming later that month, Cyrus began dating her co-star in The Last Song, Australian actor Liam Hemsworth.[146] She later called him her "first serious boyfriend".[147] In August 2010, it was confirmed that her relationship with Hemsworth had ended.[148][149] Cyrus and Hemsworth were seen together a month later, and were reportedly back together.[150] It was announced in early November that the couple had split again.[151] As of March 2011, Cyrus and Hemsworth are reportedly back together.
In March 2011, Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus were officially reconciled.[152]
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://the-music-temple.bulgarianforum.net

Relationships
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
The Temple of Music :: ИЗПЪЛНИТЕЛКИ :: Miley Cyrus :: Биография и новини-
Идете на: