The Temple of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♪♫♪

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

2011–present: Born This Way

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Helen Laham
Admin
Helen Laham

2011–present: Born This Way Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: 2011–present: Born This Way   2011–present: Born This Way EmptyПет Апр 15, 2011 4:22 am

Gaga's second studio album and third major release Born This Way, whose title was announced during her acceptance speech for Video of the Year at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards,[91] will be released on May 23, 2011. Its arrival follows the release of its homonymous lead single on February 11, 2011.[92] The previous date for the single release of February 13, 2011, was tweeted by Gaga at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Day, 2011.[93] Described as "a marriage of electronic music with major [...] metal or rock 'n' roll, pop, anthemic style melodies with really sledge-hammering dance beats", Born This Way will be Gaga's third release in three years.[94] She stated, "It came so quickly. I've been working on [the album] for months, and I feel very strongly that it's finished right now. Some artists take years. I don't. I write music every day."[95] With two tracks already confirmed by Gaga – one she has been performing during The Monster Ball Tour,[96] she has referred to the album as "the greatest" of the decade about "what keeps us up at night and what makes us afraid."[97] Likening Born This Way to "bad kids going to church" that are "having fun on a high level",[98] Gaga characterized her new music as "something so much deeper than a wig or lipstick or a fucking meat dress" and upon hearing it, Akon remarked that she will take music to the "next level."[99] On February 13, Gaga performed live for the first time her single "Born This Way", released on February 11, on the 53rd Grammy Awards. She was carried by fashion models through the red carpet in a gigantic embryo-shaped incubator (called "The Vessel" by its designer, Hussein Chalayan[100]), from where she emerged onstage for her performance. The song debuted atop the Billboard Hot 100, being the 19th number-one debut and the 1,000th number-one single in the history of the charts.[101]
Lending her vocals elsewhere, Gaga also paired with Elton John to record an original duet for the forthcoming animated feature film Gnomeo & Juliet. The song, titled "Hello, Hello", was released on February 11, 2011, without Gaga's vocals. The duet version is only featured in the film.[102][103]
[center]
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://the-music-temple.bulgarianforum.net

2011–present: Born This Way
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1